Jobs and Internships at UNITE HERE
UNITE HERE is leading the fight to organize hundreds of thousands of low-wage workers -- many of them African-Americans, Latino and Asian immigrants, and women -- in hotels, casinos, industrial laundries, institutional cafeterias, airport concessions, and apparel manufacturing, distribution, and retail facilities throughout North America. Our union is at the forefront of battles for workers rights, immigration reform, living wages, and quality jobs in many cities throughout North America. UNITE HERE needs many more talented staff people -- organizers, researchers, and others -- to join in the struggle to organize the unorganized in these industries. If you are interested, we urge you to apply for one of the positions described below:
- Communications Coordinator - The Culinary Workers Union, Local 226
- Lead Organizer - Local 23, Houston, TX
- Health Care Campaign Researcher - Washington, D.C.
- Organizers - Local 2, San Francisco, CA
- Communications Specialist - Copywriter / Graphic Designer / Campaigner New York, NY
- Union Organizer - Local 19 San Jose, CA
- Boycott Organizer - Local 878 Anchorage, AK
- Boycott Organizer - Local 11, Los Angeles and Long Beach, CA
- Union Organizer - Local 8 Seattle, WA
- Union Organizer - Local 217 Providence, RI
- Campaign Researcher - Boston, MA, Las Vegas, NV, Los Angeles, CA, New Orleans, LA, New York, NY, Oakland, CA, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA, and possible other locations
If you're interested in receiving e-mails about job opportunities at UNITE HERE, complete the form below.