Jobs and Internships at UNITE HERE
UNITE HERE is leading the fight to organize hundreds of thousands of low-wage workers -- many of them African-Americans, Latino and Asian immigrants, and women -- in hotels, casinos, industrial laundries, institutional cafeterias, airport concessions, and apparel manufacturing, distribution, and retail facilities throughout North America. Our union is at the forefront of battles for workers rights, immigration reform, living wages, and quality jobs in many cities throughout North America. UNITE HERE needs many more talented staff people -- organizers, researchers, and others -- to join in the struggle to organize the unorganized in these industries. If you are interested, we urge you to apply for one of the positions described below:
- Lead Organizer - Local 23, Atlanta, GA
- Boycott Organizer - Local 2, San Francisco, CA
- Communications Specialist - Chicago, IL
- Digital Communications Organizer - Los Angeles, CA
- Boycott Organizer - Local 8, Seattle, WA
- Health Care Campaign Researcher - Washington, D.C.
- Organizers - Local 2, San Francisco, CA
- Union Organizer - Local 19 San Jose, CA
- Boycott Organizer - Local 878 Anchorage, AK
- Union Organizer - Local 8 Seattle, WA
- Union Organizer - Local 217 Providence, RI
- Campaign Researcher - Boston, MA, Las Vegas, NV, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, Oakland, CA, San Francisco, CA, and possible other locations
If you're interested in receiving e-mails about job opportunities at UNITE HERE, complete the form below.